Buddypress Forum Topic Mover
Sometimes your users may inadvertently place a forum topic under the incorrect group in BuddyPress. This add in component helps moderators and administrators move those topics to the correct groups. It will also adjust the appropriate topic and post counts within BuddyPress. A very simplistic process but very convient to help keep boards neat and clean.
A few notes about BuddyPress Forum Topic Mover:
- Creates a simple drop down menu and move topic button.
- Only shows for those users with admin or moderator privileges.
- Does require a TEMPLATE EDIT. See Installation.
- Ideal for BuddyPress with smaller number of groups.
Download the plugin here.
- Upload `buddypress-forum-topic-mover` folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place `<?php if (function_exist(‘bp_forum_topic_mover_init’)) do_action(‘bp_forum_after_the_topic_admin_links’); ?>` in your theme template file /groups/single/forum/topic.php after the call to “bp_the_topic_admin_links()”.
When logged in as a forum moderator or site administrator you will see a drop down menu and move topic button when displaying a single forum topic. Select the group you wish to place the topic in and then click on the Move Topic button.
Have a comment, question or feedback? You can leave it here: Feedback
If you feel this plugin has been helpful to you or your website, please make a donation to help keep it fresh and new.